We believe that we are better together. If Jesus didn’t do life alone, we shouldn’t either. At Hope there are many different ways to come together. These are opportunities to build friendships with normal people with normal lives. Check out some ways you can connect with regular people and use your God given gifts to help others get closer to God.
Men of Hope
- It takes a real strength to live for God. We are inspired by great strong men who faced great adversity head on. Life sends us many difficulties and we as men need each other to fight those battles head on. We get together and discuss real life situations and discuss how to implement God’s word for the solutions.
- Men of Hope meet the 4th Sunday of each month at 6pm. Usually there’s a grill and good food involved.
Women of Hope
- Women of Hope is a cross generational group of women just like you. You’ll find great friendships here.
- Meetings are quarterly with a powerful message, discussion, and fun. There also are Bible Studies and small groups through out the year.
- Converge is where life and faith meet. Take one look, and you will quickly discover that Converge is a high school & middle school ministry dedicated to helping teenagers experience a life-changing relationship with Jesus!
- Sundays at 6pm, doors open at 5:45pm